PLEASE NOTE- program ended Feb. 10th. Please use your rewards coupon within 3 months.
How much is your U.S. shipping?
U.S. Shipping is $2.50, $5.50 or $8.50 based on the size of your order.
We give you FREE U.S. Shipping on orders $125 or more.
*We have no plans of ending this promotion any time soon, but we cannot guarantee that it is permanent.
How do you ship? We ship USPS Priority Mail.
Do you ship internationally? Yes. DHL Express
Can you overnight my order? Sorry, we do not offer overnight shipping.
How long will it take to receive my order? We aim to ship orders within 24 hours on business days. We ship USPS Priority Mail, which usually takes 2-4 business days. Factors beyond our control such as carrier error or extreme weather can delay packages. Most customers receive their orders very quickly.
Can you ship fedex, UPS or media mail? No, we only ship USPS.
Tracking show my package has been delivered, but I haven't received it yet. What's going on? USPS tracking can be 24 hours off (more during peak delivery times, holidays, etc.). If your order tracking shows delivered and it has been more than one day, please contact us here.
My package is labeled 1 of 2. Where is the other half of my order? We have had a number of customers receive half of their order, then receive the second half a day or two later. We aren't sure why this is happening, but please be patient and do let us know if you haven't received your entire order within a few days.
NEW! — RETAIL SHOP & ORDER PICKUP — Orem, Utah
Retail Hours Monday-Saturday 10am - noon
92 North 1200 West
Orem, Utah 84057
We are on the east side of I-15. Take the Orem Center Street exit.
How to pickup
1. Place your order on our website, and enter your shipping address. Utah residents will be given an option to select 'Store Pickup'.
2. Pickup your order on Monday thru Saturday from 10:00 am - 12:00 noon.
Can I change my order at pickup?
We will do our best to accommodate your needs at pick-up. If you need to add to your order we will be able to accept credit cards.
Are your products compliant?
We're following the Approved Claims List guidelines set by corporate to provide you with safe, third-party sharing tools.
OUR PRODUCTS DO NOT
- Make medical claims
- Use brand names or trademarked blend names (we do use terms like Soothing Blend or Protecting Blend). An exception to this is our Earn pad, which cites earning potential for dōterra and makes reference to the term "wellness advocate".
- Claim that essential oils cure or treat disease
- Suggest that essential oils can replace medications
- Picture OTC medications
OUR PRODUCTS DO
- Feature third-party information, including clinically validated findings and references when possible, while still using compliant language
- Focus on your safety, and the safety of the people you share with
- Help you educate others
- Make sharing easier
We offer a Tools Sample Kit which contains one of each piece for those who want to review our materials before purchasing a full pad or kit.